Monday, January 21, 2013

Happy Dance! (P90x Week 1 Done)



Starting Weight - 186 lbs
Post Week 1 Weigh-in - 182.4 lbs

Now I am realistic enough to know that this was mostly water/whatever weight that happens when you start a strict calorie diet, drink lots of water and spend an hour working out every day.  That didn't stop me from doing the silent happy dance this morning in the bathroom while the rest of the household was snoozing away.

In case I forgot to mention it, P90x is hard.  H_A_R_D.  Not impossible, but yeah, really stinking hard.  I'm focusing on my form so much more this time around and its paying off...with really sore muscles.  I know its only week 1, but I'm already starting to see some of the changes that are on the horizon.  I must take a before picture so I have something to compare myself to when I am done.  Unfortunately, I'm lousy at remembering to do stuff like this, but I'll try to rig something up tonight.

In other news, I've been contemplating the purchase of new swimwear.  Being a 6 foot female, this is always a daunting task to find something that will accommodate my long torso, but perhaps its time to consider something in the 2 piece category?  Maybe?  Eh?  I'm really drawn to the vintage swimwear trend.  Here are some pieces that I have my eye on:


Unique Vintage
Vintage Inspired 50's Style Pin Up Blue Cherry Print Bathing Suit 













Unique Vintage
Vintage Inspired Swimsuit 50's Black Cherry Print One Piece













Unique Vintage
Vintage Inspired Swimsuit 50's Style Black And Red Polka Dot Bikini 

1 comment:

  1. Nice job on week 1!!!! And, I love all the suits... you should get them all! I'm a fan of the vintage style as well!

    ReplyDelete