Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Informal Before & After Shots

Unfortunately, I never really did an official "before" picture and the "after" picture is in progress, but I thought I would put together a bit of a photographic timeline of my rise and fall (thank you Facebook)....

June 2002
I actually gained about 5 pounds from the proposal to the wedding date.

June 2007
Beach wedding for my best friend and my weight was starting to rise more than I liked.

April 2010
My husband and I at a rehearsal dinner.  
I was dreading getting into the dress the next day.

August 2010
Cruise to the Bahamas...Terrified to be seen in a bathing suit.

October 2010
My all time high of 246 lbs.
This photo was taken right around the time I started going to Slim4Life.

December 2010
Starting to see some progress from Slim4Life.
I actually felt pretty good about my weight loss during this time 
(and yes, that is my fabulous sister next to me! :)

 June 2011
Several months of Weight Watchers and Power90 paid off.

 October 2012
P90x done! 
(and just in time for Maggie's wedding...whew!)

Can't wait to see what comes next!

1 comment:

  1. Great job Amanda! Thanks for sharing your journey with us!!!!

    ReplyDelete